This page will be updated as new guidelines are announced.
See also our Covid-19 page for further updates.
ÀNI Sri Lanka Welcomes You Back!
As we start 2022, Sri Lanka’s international airports continue to welcome foreign travellers back.
ÀNI Sri Lanka Private Resorts is the perfect location for overseas guests to exclusively enjoy the island safely with friends and family, whether they are fully vaccinated or not.
As a Certified Level 1 (L1) ‘Safe and Secure’ hotel under Sri Lanka’s COVID protocols, ÀNI Private Resorts is specifically selected by the government to accommodate only international travellers wishing to visit Sri Lanka whether they are fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated or have not been vaccinated at all.
Different rules of entry and travel regulations will apply depending on each guest’s vaccination status. For the latest information on entry regulations for all guests, visit www.srilanka.travel/helloagain.
Staying at an L1 Safe and Secure hotel means you will be travelling within the country’s ‘Tourism Travel Bio Bubble’. The Bio Bubble regulations are designed to keep travellers safe, limiting exposure to local contamination risks.
With the whole resort and staff dedicated exclusively to the needs of your party alone, ÀNI Sri Lanka works within the Bio Bubble protocols to arrange bespoke excursions and tours of Sri Lanka’s tropical paradise, tailored for your group, so that the contamination risk of sharing spaces and facilities with other tourists is minimised.
Sri Lanka Covid-19 Protocols – Before you Fly:
- Prior to arriving in Sri Lanka, all travellers vaccinated or not, must obtain the following:
- A negative PCR report taken 72 hours before embarkation.
- A valid tourist visa applied for online from www.eta.gov.lk
- A Pre-paid mandatory local COVID 19 travel insurance policy costing USD$12 available from https://www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk/
- Vaccinated tourists must also provide their original vaccination certificate and an English translation of the certificate if it is not in English.
- All guests must complete the Online Health Declaration Registration:
- The registration form will only be available to complete 72 hours prior to your departure.
- Guests will need to have the following information ready to upload:
- Passport data page
- Vaccination certificates
- Negative PCR results taken 72 hours prior to departure
- On completion of the registration form, guests will receive a QR code which they will need to scan at the Sri Lankan airports on arrival.
For further information on health protocols visit www.srilanka.travel/helloagain
With a balanced approach to safety and cleaning, including regular testing of our staff, ÀNI Sri Lanka is dedicated to ensuring that friends and family can still share special times together even when the pleasures of travel are restricted.
Enjoy a ‘Safecation’ with us at ÀNI Private Resorts.