Your Own Private Executive Chef
Food is a huge part of the “wow” experience at ÀNI Private Resorts. With a single group in residence, you’ll have the full attention of each property’s Executive Chef and his team – not only for delivering mouth-watering menus customized to meet your specific tastes, but also for cooking classes where both adults and kids alike can learn local recipes and study techniques and the ingredients for world-class international cuisine.
- Bespoke menu design and meal planning starts with our guests prior to your stay – with menus further refined while you are in residence.
- ÀNI offers a true fine dining experience with each meal an experience above a traditional luxury resort – and all part of our Luxury All-Inclusive package*.
- Allergies, dietary restrictions, and general food preferences for each guest are considered for each and every meal. Our Chefs have vegan, low-carb, gluten-free, and kosher/halal variations on all of their best dishes. They are adept at creating variations on the same menu, so everyone can dine with their own preferences – as “behaved” or decadent as they’d like.
- Cross training between our resorts as well as training for our executive chefs at world-class restaurants means a wide range of cuisines, techniques and tastes to discover.
- Specialized cooking classes and competitions (“Chopped”) for both adults and kids
- A team of sous Chefs, pastry Chefs, and/or other kitchen staff supports our executive Chef for full board gourmet dining – offering delights and surprises with every meal.
- With food and snacks included with our luxury all-inclusive rates we have eliminated the stress of large incidentals bills for meals*
A Caribbean treasure, Chef Sweets has trained in London and New York at a selection of Michelin starred restaurants. Our guests love both his wide range of modern international cuisine along with some amazingly fresh Caribbean seafood and BBQ.
With us at opening, Chef Yao previously cooked at the Amanpuri as well as having been a private chef for one of the Thai Royal princesses. Needless to say that if you love Thai food, you’ll be mad about Chef Yao. His international training shines through as well with a broad selection of Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Western fare. Make sure to have Chef Yao show you his fruit carving talents for which is a master.
Having trained at numerous 5-star resorts across the Maldives, as well as at the Amanwella resort in Sri Lanka, we’ve been lucky to have Chef Cyril with us since opening. Although quite soft spoken, his culinary skills speak loudly. He is consistently being asked for the recipes for his classic Sri Lanka and Indian Curries as well as his exquisite range of European Cuisine.
After searching wide for our Executive Chef across the Dominican Republic we were fortunate to find Chef Juan, a local to our home town, working at a 5-star resort 5 hours away. Classically trained in international cuisine, Chef Juan truly shines with is Mexican, Asian, and Indian inspired menus. The baking classes he does with his pastry Chef are always a big hit with the kids.
Let our four Executive Chefs work their magic in creating a customized, fine dining experience for you and your guests that you can only find at ÀNI Private Resorts.
*All resorts are full-board except Anguilla where we offer full breakfast plus snacks and then lunch of dinner each day. As such a foodie island, we plan itineraries that include a sampling of some best of restaurants for lunches and dinners. For a modest upcharge, guests can opt for full-board for any days they wish – offered flexibly each day.