The Team at ÀNI Private Resorts look forward to welcoming you as our destinations begin to open for visitors.
ÀNI, by concept, has always been yours alone to share with family and friends. Today more than ever our loyal guests treasure the private spaces and experiences we provide, your home away from home, with all the staff, facilities and amenities of a 5-star resort.
We have always been committed to providing our guests peace of mind at our Private Resorts, allowing you to relax, reconnect and enjoy quality time with friends and family. Our team in each destination has spent the last few months adapting our tailored service and experience to the “post-covid” world, ensuring the safety of our team and guests, while minimizing any compromise on the warm service and attention to detail for which ÀNI is known.
Being in the unique position of welcoming only one group at the time, we can customize our protocols; tightening or loosening our distancing and service, based on each group’s own preferences – so long as the safety of our guests, teams and government mandated protocols are respected.
More than anything though, we hope that you and your families are all safe and healthy. Our teams are excited to host you when you are once again ready to travel with friends and family for a remarkable Private Resort experience.
Ira Bloom and the ÀNI Private Resorts Family
UPDATED CANCELLATION & DEPOSIT POLICIES
For Stays in 2021 through April 30
• 20% Initial deposit at time of reservation. 80% balance, 30 days prior to arrival
• Cancel for any reason with full refund up to 30 days in advance
For Stays May 1, 2021 or later
• 20% Initial deposit at time of reservation, 30% by April 1 and final 50% balance due 30 days out (Festive 60 days)
• Cancel any reason with full refund up to April 1
• Cancel for any reason with full credit towards a future booking(s) up to 30 days in advance
FOR ALL 2021 STAYS:
If borders are closed for arrival/departure (ÀNI destination or country of origin), guest may cancel for full refund. For Covid or Illness-related issues with less than 30 days, ÀNI will handle on a case by case basis and, at its own discretion, may offer full or partial credit towards a future booking(s)
Deposit cancellation policy for each reservation will be based on the policy at the time of booking. Policy subjet to change based on pandemic or other conditions. ANI highly recommends travel insurance to cover last-minute cancellations due to Covid-19, other illnesses or personal emergencies.
For any questions: email@example.com
RE-OPENING DATES & DETAILS
OPEN & OPERATING SINCE NOVEMBER 1
• PCR Pre-test within 5 days of arrival, Testing on Arrival
• Initial 10-14 day ‘Bubble Period’ with Controlled Off-Property Experiences
• Boat excursions, Restaurants, Beach Trips & Golf all available with protocols
|ÀNI DOMINICAN REPUBLIC|
OPEN & OPERATING SINCE JULY 1
• Pre-test required no more than 5 days prior to arrival
• No quarantine – on/off property safety protocols
• Staff Pre-Tested and isolated on property
ÀNI SRI LANKA
OPEN TO DOMESTIC CLIENTELE
OPENING LATE JANUARY
• PCR pre-test required within 96 hours of arrival
• Test on arrival, 2nd test within 7 days, 3rd test after 7 days
• First 14 days in Safe & Secure certified hotels
Tourists can visit approved tourist sites after 7 days
OPEN TO DOMESTIC CLIENTELE
CLOSED TO INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
• Koh Yao Noi currently Covid-Free
• ASQ Program initiated: 14-day quarantine in gov. approved hotels
• Applying to be part of the program – Open for Post-ASQ period
RETURN TO US/CANADA TEST REQUIREMENT
For US & Canadian travelers visiting our Caribbean resorts, we have the following testing capabilities in place to meet the requirements of the CDC:
- As part of the island’s standard protocols of testing on arrival, the government offers PCR testing prior to return to the US/Canada – 1-2 days prior to departure
- This is included in the Government entry processing fees
- Test are administered on property by the Health Authorities
ÀNI Dominican Republic
- ÀNI DR has the BD Veritor Raid Antigen ‘Nasal Swab’ Testing system on property.
- Testing is administered on property 1-2 days prior to return to the US/Canada
- Our team was trained by a company/lab in the US, who supplied our testing system. A lab technician is brought on property to administer the tests
- A Fee of $75 per test will apply
• Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United States
• Pre-departure COVID-19 testing and negative results to be required for all air travellers coming to Canada
For any questions, please contact us at
From our ÀNI Family to yours 🙂