The Team at ÀNI Private Resorts look forward to welcoming you as our destinations begin to open for visitors.
ÀNI, by concept, has always been yours alone to share with family and friends. Today more than ever our loyal guests treasure the private spaces and experiences we provide, your home away from home, with all the staff, facilities and amenities of a 5-star resort.
We have always been committed to providing our guests peace of mind at our Private Resorts, allowing you to relax, reconnect and enjoy quality time with friends and family. Our team in each destination has spent the last few months adapting our tailored service and experience to the “post-covid” world, ensuring the safety of our team and guests, while minimizing any compromise on the warm service and attention to detail for which ÀNI is known.
Being in the unique position of welcoming only one group at the time, we can customize our protocols; tightening or loosening our distancing and service, based on each group’s own preferences – so long as the safety of our guests, teams and government mandated protocols are respected.
More than anything though, we hope that you and your families are all safe and healthy. Our teams are excited to host you when you are once again ready to travel with friends and family for a remarkable Private Resort experience.
Ira Bloom and the ÀNI Private Resorts Family
UPDATED CANCELLATION & DEPOSIT POLICIES
For All Stays until further notice:
• 20% Deposit to Confirm Booking
• 80% balance due 30 days prior to Arrival
• Full Credit for any reason up to 30 days in advance
• Full refund for border closings / travel restrictions
Deposit cancellation policy for each reservation will be based on the policy at the time of booking. Policy subject to change based on pandemic or other conditions. ÀNI highly recommends travel insurance to cover last-minute cancellations due to Covid-19, other illnesses or personal emergencies.
For any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Destination Specific Details –
OPEN & OPERATING SINCE NOVEMBER 1, 2020
• PCR Pre-test within 5 days of arrival, Testing on Arrival
• Initial 10-14 day ‘Bubble Period’ with Controlled Off-Property Experiences
• Boat excursions, Restaurants, Beach Trips & Golf all available with protocols
• PCR/Antigen test administered at the resort 1-2 days prior to departure – utilizing CDC-approved as per entry regulations
ÀNI Dominican Republic
OPEN & OPERATING SINCE JULY 1, 2020
• Pre-test required no more than 5 days prior to arrival
• No quarantine – on/off property safety protocols
• Staff Pre-Tested and isolated on property
• Antigen test administered at the resort 1-2 days prior to departure – utilizing CDC-approved as per entry regulations
ÀNI Sri Lanka
OPEN & OPERATING SINCE JANUARY 21, 2021
• PCR pre-test required within 96 hours of arrival
• PCR Test on arrival
Stays less than 4 days: No extra tests needed
4+ days stays: Negative PCR Test required before departure
• Tourists can visit approved tourist sites during initial 14 days
• Fully Vaccinated Tourists (past 14 days post-completion) will be able to leave Safe & Secure certified hotel with negative PCR test report on arrival. Hotel doctor will issue a discharge document upon verifying the status of vaccination and PCR test results. Tourist must produce original copy of vaccination certificates to Airport Health Office upon arrival
Children under 12 years of age, visiting Sri Lanka under the tourism
route will be exempted from PRC testing (unless they indicated
symptomatic or identified as a first contact of a known patient)
OPEN TO DOMESTIC CLIENTELE
CLOSED TO INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
• Koh Yao Noi currently Covid-Free
• ASQ Program initiated: ÀNI Thailand currently catering to Thai residents & those who have completed the ASQ program
• Applying to be part of the program – Open for Post-ASQ period
For any questions, please contact us at
From our ÀNI Family to yours 🙂