IS ANGUILLA OPEN?
ANGUILLA PHASED PLAN TOWARDS FULL REOPENING ANNOUNCED
This page will be updated as new guidelines are announced,
also visit our Covid-19 page for updates on all our Private Resorts
The Island of Anguilla, and ÀNI Anguilla, opened for visitors on November 1, 2020, ÀNI hosted numerous groups and created terrific experiences for our guests under these protocols.
Anguilla entered its next phase of opening on July 1st, 2021 by removing all limitations/ restrictions of the “Tourist Bubble” but continuing to require pre-testing and for all visitors eligible to be vaccinated for no less than 3 weeks prior to arrival.
Any testing required for return travel is offered at the resort prior to departure.
The ÀNI Anguilla team is fully vaccinated.
See below for more information
PHASE 2 OPENING – July 1 – September 30, 2021
• Requirement for online pre-arrival application/entry approval
• A rt-PCR pre-test taken 3-5 days prior to arrival and rt-PCR testing on arrival
• Proof of full vaccination no less that 3 weeks prior to arrival for all eligible visitors
• In-eligible children of vaccinated guest may be tested on arrival
• The government facilitates pre-departure testing at ÀNI Anguilla for those visitors requiring testing for their return
• No restrictions on movement or activities from day of arrival, provided all conditions above are met.
PHASE 3 OPENING – October 1, 2021
• Removes application process for pre-approved entry
• Evidence of Vaccination and/or Testing to be confirmed to transportation/lodging providers